What can you expect if you hire Dr. Sims as your life-coach?
The clients that Dr. Sims has coached have seen increases in self esteem, focus, clarity, and productivity. His clients have also realized reductions in stress and distractions. Several of his clients have experienced growth and a new awakening in their spiritual life experiences.
What qualifies him to be a speaker and a life-coach?
Dr. Sims has been a spiritual leader for over 20 years. He has a Master’s of Ministry degree; a Doctorate of Divinity degree ; and is certified in the expertise of coaching.
Additionally, Dr. Sims holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, he is a published author and is a dynamic leader who is reknown nationally.
He has coached several highly respected lifecoaches. Also, he has ministered to thousands of people. His motto is, "You have to live it..to know it…to teach it… and to coach it"!
Dr. Sims' Message to you.
My motivation is to help you visualize that where you want to be is only going to take some coaching on my part and some determination on your part. You may either want to:
- Develop a personal relationship with God to find your purpose in lifeChange your attitude and behaviors
- Identify causes for actions that you are not pleased with and make adjustments
- Overcome the stronghold fear has in your life,
- Determine how to become more organized or self motivated, or
- Fulfil the will of God in your life.
Often times individuals may simply need an ear, someone to open up to without feeling judged or condemned because of life’s journey. Whatever the case, I can help!!
Have you ever been lost and someone simply pointed out the turn you should have made? I can help!! I am your Minister of Motivation who will help motivate you to fulfil your life’s purpose and destiny!
I must add that I am excited about your potential. Since you found your way to this website, I know that you are looking for more in your life. I know you are special…you are unique…and you are on the verge of a breakthrough. With my help, you will be on your road to your success sooner than you think. I look forward to helping you navigate through life’s journey. Give us a call today to make a fresh start 1-205-225-9757.
How to be More Confident
19 Handy Tips
- Speak of yourself in positive terms.
- Avoid saying "sorry"a lot
- Improve your appearance.
- Replace tired old clothes with new.
- Consider courses, book, counseling.
- Be aware of your body language.
- Improve the image you present.
- Consider martial ars, dancing.
- Improve your posture.
- Act like you ARE confident. Try it!
- Get fit - it feels good.
- Learn assertiveness skills.
- Reward yourself for positive steps
- Smile, relax, keep cool.
- Learn the art of conversation.
- Breath slowly and steadily.
- Be Yourself.
- Don't compare yourself with others.
Go for it!